Monday 27 February 2012

First (former) Refugee Family Computer in Homes Classes for 2013 begin!

WELCOME TO COMPUTERS IN HOMES NELSON. July 8th 2013

Tania
 MY NAME IS TANIA AND I WILL BE YOUR TUTOR FOR THE NEXT 15 WEEKS. I AM REALLY EXCITED TO BEGIN THIS ADVENTURE INTO THE WORLD OF COMPUTERS WITH YOU. I AM CONFIDENT NEW DOORS WILL SWING OPEN FOR YOU, YOUR CONFIDENCE WILL GROW AND WE WILL ALL HAVE FUN ON THE WAY.
I AM ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CULTURE.

LET'S LEARN TOGETHER! :-)




INTRODUCING OUR BI-LINGUAL TUTORS:


Dhan
Hello, my name is Dhan. I will be helping you over these 15 weeks at Computers in Homes Nelson. I am really happy to be helping you all. 




Nehlaw


Hello, I am Nehlaw. I will be the Burmese interpreter during this training, and not only to do the interpretation but you are welcome to ask me about the computer and I will help you as much as I can. Let's learn the computer together and have fun!!









No comments:

Post a Comment